Our ABAC® Center of Excellence is seeking Auditors to join the organisation!
We have 3 positions available to work in the locations of the UK, Malaysia and Pakistan respectively.
Who we are & the role:
ABAC® is proudly part of Corporate Research & Investigations (CRI Group) and we’re a global leader in Risk, Compliance and Anti-Corruption Management.
Our mission is simple: To safeguard the corporate world by detecting and exposing those elements that can cause irreparable harm to a business.
As an Auditor you shall be an all-around audit specialist and be an integral part of the ABAC Certification team. You will have experience in one or more of the following Business Management System Standards, ISO 37001:2016 Anti-Bribery, ISO 31000:2009 Risk Management and ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Systems.
The position will play a lead role in the successful completion of assigned audits from start to finish. The Auditor shall be competent in determining compliance status of client’s management systems with ISO 37001 Management System criteria across a multiple range of industries including Financial Intermediation, Pharmaceutical, Construction, Transport, Storage & Communication, Oil, Coal & Gas and Financial Intermediation within Real Estate & Renting.
Out ISO management systems offer global organisations the ability to implement adequate systems and lead them to a recognised accreditation, by covering a series of measures required to prevent, detect and address compliance management.
Working with ABAC® Center of Excellence provides a diverse and inclusive environment where commitment, ambition and integrity are rewarded. ABAC® is an exciting, dynamic and fast-growing part of our business. With our global reach we can combat the international nature of business today, which calls for measures to be put in place to reduce the exposure to economic and civil misconduct.
Role & Responsibilities
- Plan, schedule, perform and follow-up in Certification Audits of ABAC Certifications clients management systems in a timely and efficient manner.
- Provide independent advice and timely assurance to management on the adequacy and effectiveness of policies, practices, systems, projects and controls.
- Document and report audit activities and results and communicate the results to the Certification Manager/ PM.
- Performs 3rd-party ISO 37001, ISO 31000, ISO 19600 audits for ABAC Certification customers and perform Risk Profiling to clients prior to the audit.
- Interact directly with customers at all levels of management in developing timely, complete and accurate reports of their current level of compliance or implementation of their management system.
- Provide timely and accurate reviews of customer corrective action and closure.
- Liaising with ABAC Certification managerial staff and presenting findings and recommendations.
- Act as a brand ambassador for ABAC Certification and promote ABAC Certification services.
Essential Qualification & Experience
- Graduate qualification (science subjects preferable)
- A Lead Auditor qualification in ISO 9001, ISO 31000 would be very advantageous but not essential.
- Ideally at least two (2) years’ operational experience in management systems certification/ running external audits (ISO 9001 experience preferential).
- Proven written and verbal skills
- Clear and effective communication and interaction
- Strong customer service skills, professionalism and approachability
- A team player while also able to work autonomously
- Ability to act ethically, professionally and with integrity and impartiality.
Working hours, patterns and environment
Each region will operate to their local working hours, pattern and environment which can be discussed during the recruitment stages. Due to the nature of the role, flexibility is required to accommodate work requirements outside and around the core days and hours. Travel to meetings, attending events, visiting organisations and clients may be required and are to be considered part of this role.
Occasionally, there might be a requirement to travel or work overseas, although this is likely to be only for short periods.
Benefits: A great employee benefits package is offered within each respective region
Job Type: Full-time, permanent
Remuneration: Competitive, dependent on experience
Job Locations: 3 positions available:
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Industry: Anti-Bribery, Anti-Corruption, Risk and Compliance Management, Investigative Research Services
Please see www.ABACGroup.com for more information about our services.
About ABAC Center of Excellence: In 2016, CRI Group launched ABAC® Center of Excellence (ABACGroup.com). ABAC Certification is an accredited conformity assessment body in issuing certification for the scope of ISO 37001 Anti-Bribery Management System; ISO 19600 Compliance Management System and ISO 31000 Risk Management System, and an independent component of ABAC® Center of Excellence.
Due to foreseen popularity of this role it is highly recommended for an early application
Thank you for your interest and good luck!