We’re a global leader in Risk, Compliance and Anti-Bribery Management System Certification and Training. Our mission is simple:
To safeguard the corporate world by detecting and exposing those elements that can cause irreparable harm to a business.
We provide solutions to our clients and have a strong and proven range of services under core service pillars including background screening, due diligence, third-party risk management and implementation and training of anti-bribery and anti-corruption management systems.
Evolving for over 29 years we’re built on a reputation to continue to drive forward with our mission and we continue to guide a path for others to follow.
About the role:
The Marketing Executive will be directly responsible for CRI Group’s Background Screening, Integrity Due diligence & ABAC Center’s of Excellence ISO 37001 ABMS alongside the full suite of products and services. The position holder will be responsible for building potential client database, brand positioning and most importantly supporting sales by providing leads in the region.
- Identify opportunities/market leads across public and private sector organisations.
- To keep abreast of events happening in the region relevant to our industry and target audience.
- Identify and nurture partnership opportunities with public and private sector organisations including but not limited to regulatory bodies, chambers & international missions.
- To ensure high visibility within the market by developing a good rapport with trade group association including but not limited to events, trade shows, board positions elections.
- To continuously update the centralised database (a CRM system) with key decision maker’s contact details.
- Assisting management in implementing regional marketing campaigns, interactive campaigns to identify the need for the services in accordance with industry and region.
- To ensure rigorous traditional & digital marketing campaign keeping in view SEO & SEM perspective. Develop relationships with those contacts through social media, e-alerts and proposed meetings either at their location or via trade events.
- Represents the company at events, trade association meetings, public forums, seminars to promote services.
- To support the sales team in providing them leads and fulfilling their research needs.
- Assist the brand team in tailoring brand positioning and brand recall strategy in accordance with the respective region and thus implementing the same.
- Regular follow-ups with prospects and pass on hot leads to sales.
Academic and Professional Qualifications:
- Graduate in Business Administration/Marketing/Sales.
- A professional certificate in strategic marketing will be an added advantage.
- 3-5 years’ work experience in strategic marketing is required – at least 1 year of which shall be in a relevant industry or IT, insurance industry.
- Prior experience of working in target-based jobs will be an added advantage.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Ms. Office, Ms. Outlook, Hubspot, CRM, Sales navigator software practical knowledge is mandatory.
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills in the English language are essential.
- Be self-motivated, flexible and have excellent time management/planning skills.
- Must have a strong convincing power and negotiation skills to coordinate with the potential clients.
- Be able to work under pressure.
- Be an enthusiastic and committed team player.
- Be computer literate and are able to manage multiple files, records and back up processes.
- The job is performed indoors in a traditional office setting. However, for meetings field work is required.
- Some travel (±70%) may be required.
Working hours, patterns and environment:
Working Days: Sunday to Thursday
You’ll work around 45 hours a week (9 hours per day), within our standard working hours. However, due to the nature of the role, at times you may need to work before or after standard hours, and even possibly at weekends. The role requires flexibility in this respect. You will be primarily office based, but there will be a requirement, on occasions, to travel to meetings, including at other organisations.
Job Type: Full-time, permanent
Job Title: Marketing Executive
Job Location: Abu Dhabi
Industry: Anti-Bribery, Anti-Corruption, Risk and Compliance Management, Investigative Research Services
Due to foreseen popularity of this role, it is highly recommended for an early application.
Thank you for your interest and good luck!