Please read the Following Terms and Policies Carefully. When you use this website, You Acknowledged That You Have read, Understand, And Agree to Be Bound by the Policies, Terms, and Conditions Set Forth Herein.
I hereby acknowledge that I have read, understand, and agree to be bound by the policies, terms, and conditions outlined in this document.
Terms and Policy
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Access Termination or Restriction
CRI Group reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to the Web Site and the related services or any portion thereof at any time, without notice.
Information Collection and Use
We collect information from our users at several different points on the Website – this can be for login customer service and for contact purpose only, and also so that we may customize the Website according to individual selections. CRI Group is the sole owner of the personal information collected from this Website.
The information, software, products, and services included in or available through the web site may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. changes are periodically added to the information herein. cri group.com may make improvements and/or changes in the web site at any time. cri group.com and/or its respective suppliers and publishers make no representations about the suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness, and accuracy of the information, software, products, services and related graphics contained on the cri group for any purpose. all such information, software, products, services and related graphics are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind. santa ragione hereby disclaims all warranties and conditions with regard to this information, software, products, services and related graphics, including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement.
in no event cri group shall be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any damages whatsoever including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of the web sites, with the delay or inability to use the web site or related services.
Limitation of Liability
Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customer’s information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
The CRI Group will not disclose personal information unnecessarily to employees or any third party, unless the effected individual consents.
Notice of Changes to The Policy
CRI Group reserves the right to modify this Policy at any time by notifying registered users via e-mail or the Application of the existence of a new Policy and/or posting the new Policy on the Services. All changes to the Policy will be effective when posted, and your continued use of any CRI Group Services after the posting will constitute your acceptance of, and agreement to be bound by, those changes.
The content on the Website may include links to third party external sites. You agree that we cannot be held liable for the content, nature or reliability of any third party links. In addition, we allow third party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our websites. These companies may be placing and reading cookies in the cookie file of the browser on your computer’s hard disk or using web beacons or other technologies to collect information in the course of ads being served on this website. These companies may use information other than personal information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to these and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you.
These Terms (including any terms or policies incorporated by reference) set out the entire agreement between you and us concerning its subject matter and supersedes all prior communications.
These Terms are governed by the law of Dubai International Financial Center-DIFC. The parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of DIFC and its appellate courts.