WHAT MOTIVATES FRAUD?
- Pressures to Perform
- Staff Reductions
- Departmental Cuts
- Business Survival
- Overworked Audit Staff
- Increased External Vulnerability Due to Weak IT Controls
- Reduced Regulatory Oversight
A Proactive Approach to Prevention and Detection
CRI Group is the foremost authority in fraud risk management, which helps your organization establish a strong workplace environment that promotes ethical behavior, deters wrongdoing and encourages all employees to communicate any known or suspected activity to the proper authority.
CRI Group’s certified fraud examiners bring objective and independent expertise to auditing your fraud prevention program, employing services that encompass:
- Review and assessment of your current fraud risk management program, including policies, procedures, controls, reporting functions, responsibilities assignment and investigative requirements to identify the organization’s susceptibility to fraud and vulnerability by department.
- Developing fraud prevention measures and implementing anti-fraud controls
- Defining detection methods that encompass internal audits, suspicious transaction reporting, whistle-blower strategies, and program enforcement.
- Re-engineering targeted job functions or internal controls to mesh with refinements in the fraud risk management program.
Our professionals work with your organization on an unbiased level, strengthening your fraud risk management program by:
- Adhering to the organization’s written code of conduct
- Reviewing existing fraud risk management programs
- Training employees to properly identify fraud
- Developing internal and external reporting channels
- Identifying senior management, board and employee responsibilities
- Conducting and monitoring the progress of investigations
- Providing thorough reporting of investigative results
- Testifying as expert witnesses, if required
CRI Group Fraud & White-Collar Crime Investigations
CRI Group’s global team of Certified Fraud Examiners are trained in virtually every aspect of corporate fraud, including:
- Money Laundering
- Intellectual Property Crimes
- Check & Credit Card Fraud
- Online Cybercrime
- Accounting Fraud
- Cash Theft
- Asset Misappropriation
- Contract & Procurement Fraud
- Payroll Fraud