- Ensures that executive management and boards are fully informed.
- Exposes the crimes while fortifying internal controls.
- Exemplifies the company’s good-faith attempt to address internal crime.
- Protects senior management and boards against outsider or shareholder allegations.
- Promotes a culture of transparency and compliance to the organization’s employees.
CRI Group works directly with your key personnel to lead and conduct internal investigations, including your board of directors, audit committee, ethics and compliance officers, general and in-house counsel, corporate security, human resources, and C-level executives.
CRI Group’s Corporate Internal Investigation Services Include:
- Corporate Fraud Investigations
- Corporate Crime Investigations
- Locate Implicated Present & Former Personnel
- Locate Personal Assets To Recover Company Property
- Process Serving
- Insurance Fraud Investigation
- Surveillance Support
- Intellectual Property Investigations
- Risk Management Consulting
- Corporate Security Consulting
The amount of scrutiny placed on corporations from the private sector and local, regional, federal and foreign governments to meet business and ethical standards is vastly increasing. So when an organization is faced with situations involving internal crime, the ability to quickly resolve the matter and move on will positively impact the overall work environment and the company’s bottom line.