THE COST OF IP INFRINGEMENT
Counterfeiting threatens the very fabric of national economies, endangers safety and frequently kills. It devalues corporate reputations, hinders investment, funds terrorism, and costs hundreds of thousands of people their livelihood every year. (ICC)
Intellectual property (IP) can be a business’s most valuable asset. So when outside parties threaten to steal your ideas, copy your products or disrupt your marketing channels, corrective action on your part can become tedious, time-consuming and expensive.
CRI Group’s IP experts understand the intricacies and importance of protecting your intellectual property. Working alongside a global network of anti-counterfeit investigators, consultants, advisers and industry groups, CRI Group has the ability to stay a step ahead of the wrongdoers who want to benefit from your IP investment.
CRI Group Offers a Wide Range of Investigative IP Services That Can:
- Identify the company and/or individuals that have breached your IP rights
- Pinpoint the source and location of the manufacturer in counterfeit product claims
- Establish new delivery channels for the trade of your products
- Perform background and financial investigations on subjects involved in IP infringement
- Research and investigate the legal aspects of copyright, trademark and patent claims
As an integral member of the ICC Counterfeiting Intelligence Bureau, CRI Group is certified to advise and assist organizations with intellectual property investigations involving gray market and product counterfeiting crimes.
CRI Group investigators are specially trained to protect the brand equity and customer loyalty you’ve built by providing professional assistance in the areas of:
- Trade Secret Breaches
- Data Breaches & IP Leaks
- Theft of Proprietary Customer Data
- Copyright Abuse
- Unauthorized Use of Trademarks
- Counterfeit & Pirated Products
- Threats to Brand Integrity & Reputation
- Brand Imitation & Product Copying
- Global Counterfeiting Investigations
CRI Group utilizes a variety of techniques, analytics and global technology to investigate intellectual property infringements, which includes the use of international counterfeiting seizure maps and international anti-counterfeiting directories. Our strategic partnerships with IP firms worldwide ensure that leads are identified and investigated, and claims are settled in an expeditious manner.
Counterfeiting threatens the very fabric of national economies, endangers safety and frequently kills. It devalues corporate reputations, hinders investment, funds terrorism, and costs hundreds of thousands of people their livelihood every year.(ICC)
CRI Group Brand and IP Protection Services Include
- Trademark Investigations
- Intellectual Property Acquisition Services
- Patent Investigations
- Brand, Media and Internet Monitoring Services
- Anti-Counterfeiting Programs
- Brand Integrity Programs
- Copyright Abuse Investigations
- Cyber Surveillance
- Litigation Support