THIS LEVEL OF DUE DILIGENCE CAN UNCOVER:
Purposely Hidden Ownership
Business Operations & Solvency
Past Allegations of Corruption
Production, Quality or Delivery Issues
Inappropriate Political Affiliations
Conflicts of Interest
Licensing & Credentialing Issues
Links to Organized Crime
Improper Payment Arrangements
Workforce & Human Rights Issues
CRI Group's vast network of Certified Fraud Examiners, Compliance Officers and Research Consultants possess diverse industry backgrounds and are strategically positioned across five continents. Our multi-national corporate intelligence and forensics network is based in Dubai and operates in Europe, the Middle East, Asia, North Africa and outlier territories where reliable information is difficult to obtain.
CRI Group's professionals are acutely trained in international business compliance, including Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA), UK Bribery Act, OECD Anti-Bribery Convention, Money Laundering Regulations and their associated developments. Business intelligence is gathered from regulators, industry observers, suppliers, competitors, distributors and even current/former customers.
THE IMPACT OF NEGATIVE EXPOSURE
Damaged Corporate Reputations and Brand Devaluation
Eroding Employee Moral
Potential Consumer Boycotts
Negative Investor Perceptions
Possible Legal Action
Fines and Potential Jail Terms for Directors
CRI Group's Integrity Due Diligence Investigations have exposed security issues that could have potentially had a disastrous impact on our clients' business operations had they not been identified. Such investigations have equipped our clients with critical information that enabled them to avoid:
- Merging with an international business embroiled in several behind-the-scenes legal battles.
- Getting caught up in making procurement decisions involving the inappropriate influence of government officials who were slated to receive kickbacks.
- Partnering with organizations that were potential credit risks, have claimed bankruptcy, have dissolved stated companies or were faced with debtor filings.
- Awarding work to an overseas contractor with absolutely no prior experience.
- Affiliating with a contracting company owned by a politician with significant influence on future awards.
Anatomy of a CRI Group Due Diligence Investigation
CRI Group investigators employ a proven, multi-faceted research approach which involves a global array of databases, courts and public record searches, local contacts, industry and media resources, and in-depth web-based research. Our resources included:
- International business verification
- Individual business interest search
- Personal profile on individual subjects
- Company profile on corporate entities
- Historical ownership analysis
- Identification of subsidiaries & connected parties
- Global & national criminality & regulatory records check
- Politically Exposed Person database
- International media research
- Country-specific databases that include