3rd Party Risk Management
CRI Group’s own exclusive, expert-developed Third Party Risk Management (3PRM™) services help you proactively mitigate risks from third-party affiliations, protecting the organisation from liability, brand damage and harm to business.
As a focus of our 3PRM strategy, CRI Group establishes the legal compliance, financial viability and integrity levels of those outside partners, suppliers, customers and other sources worldwide that seek potential affiliations with your business.
With a network of trained professionals positioned across five continents, CRI Group’s 3PRM services utilise one of the largest multi-national fraud investigation teams the industry has to offer.
The 3PRM strategy includes a focus on the following:
- Providing third-party risk assessments
- Meeting contracting requirements
- Conducting integrity due diligence
- Providing management oversight
The 3PRM strategy is especially critical when your business:
- Performs pre-merger and acquisition research
- Conducts pre-IPO due diligence
- Engages new clients
- Employs, contracts or retains foreign business partners
- Requires a consistent and audit-worthy AML and anti-corruption compliance program.
CRI Group and our experts will provide your business with a comprehensive approach toward managing all third-party management risks.Contact Us