CRI Group’s own exclusive, expert-developed Third Party Risk Management (3PRM™) services help you proactively mitigate risks from third-party affiliations, protecting your organisation from liability, brand damage and harm to the business.
As a focus of our 3PRM strategy, CRI Group uses third-party risk management to establish the legal compliance, financial viability and integrity levels of outside partners, suppliers, customers and other sources worldwide that seek potential affiliations with your organisation.
With a network of trained professionals positioned across five continents, CRI Group’s 3PRM services utilise one of the largest multi-national fraud investigation teams the industry has to offer.
The 3PRM strategy includes a focus on the following:
- Providing third-party risk assessments
- Meeting contracting requirements
- Conducting integrity due diligence
- Providing management oversight
The 3PRM strategy is especially critical when your business:
- Performs pre-merger and acquisition research
- Conducts pre-IPO due diligence
- Engages new clients
- Employs, contracts or retains foreign business partners
- Requires a consistent and audit-worthy AML and anti-corruption compliance program.
CRI Group’s supplier and partner due diligence investigations have exposed security issues that could have potentially had a disastrous impact on our clients’ business operations they had not been identified. Providing the proper information at the right moment has helped clients avoid:
- Merging with an international business embroiled in behind-the-scenes legal battles
- Getting caught up in making procurement decisions involving the inappropriate influence of government officials who were slated to receive kickbacks
- Partnering with organisations that are potential credit risks, have claimed bankruptcy, have dissolved stated companies or are faced with debtor filings
- Awarding work to an overseas contractor with absolutely no prior experience
- Affiliating with a contracting company owned by a politician with significant influence on future awards
CRI Group’s comprehensive and thorough commercial investigation services involve a review of all relevant information concerning virtually any business on the planet to ascertain past business dealings, criminal records, executive stability and suspect associations.